- Please see current class schedule, and decide on your class selection.
- Fill out TEE registration form (at the bottom half of the class schedule or download forms from our website)
- Send the registration form with a personal check (payable to CESNA, put on memo “the course title and number”) to classroom representatives or our main campus TEE department:
1520 W. Cameron Ave., Suite 275
West Covina, CA 91790
- Deadline: up till one week before class. (Late registration will incur a $10 late fee)
Tuition: unit fee
TEE course unit is $135/2 unit; Church full-time minister, seminarian: $115; Couple taking the same class: $125/person; New student half price plus $10 new student registration fee; Late registration: $10 late fee; Handout fee extra.
Refund/Withdraw from a class
Please inform us by phone or in writing if the student needs to cancel the registration or withdraw from the class.
- Withdraw before class starts, 100% refund.
- Withdraw before the 2nd hour of class, 70% refund.
- Withdraw before the 3rd hour of class, 50% refund.
- Withdraw after the start of the 3rd hour, no refund.
- TEE takes no auditors. All students need to register with a course and pay full tuition before they can attend class.
- Class time and place are announced on newsletter schedule, there will be no additional announcement.
- If a student is absent more the ¼ of class time, the student will not be given grade, but s/he can still stay in the class as auditor for the rest of the course.
TEE Administrative Staff: Sophia Li
Tel: 626-917-9482 x 192